Pennsylvania Material Trader
General Requirements 2
If you are an industry (manufacturer and others), agricultural operation, or mining operation, you are subject to municipal, residual, and hazardous waste regulations depending on the types of material you are dealing with at your facility. Residual waste, non-hazardous industrial waste, is regulated in Pennsylvania and additional approvals and/or permits may be required to recycle materials, even if they are not considered hazardous. For assistance determining regulatory requirements, contact DEP or your local SBDC Environmental Consultant.