Pennsylvania Material Trader
Do you need help?

If you need help determining requirements that apply for your specific situation, please contact your local SBDC Environmental Consultant by filling out this form. Or call our toll-free hotline at 877-ASK-EMAP.

For questions related to DEP permits and approvals, contact your DEP regional office by clicking on the appropriate region on the map found on the PA DEP website.